Growing company has an immediate need for a QA Analyst. In this role, you will work on a team of QA and .Net Developers in order to test and verify results from various applications. The majority of the work is manual, but they would like this person to have some exposure to automation as they continue to build out automated testing. This is a highly stable company offering competitive base salaries, casual dress, one day work from home after three months ramp up time, excellent benefits, and much more! You will need to be a team player and enjoy interacting with teammates, have best QA practices and techniques, and a keen attention to detail.
- Test internal software.
- Develop test plans and test cases based on requirements.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of internal systems, formulas, and other industry-specific information.
- Create test data.
- Execute test runs and validate actual results vs expected.
- Keep documentation of all problems, reporting progress along the way.
- Analyze, confirm, and document customer reqs and specifications working as a liaison between business users and the development team.
- Insurance Industry experience is required.
- 3+ years' QA experience, including test plans/cases, documentation (must have excellent writing skills), and best practices.
- Strong aptitude to learn new software systems and programs.
- Excellent people skills and work with all types; excellent writing skills.
- Comfortable with MS Office.