We are searching for SDET/QA Automation Engineer to join our growing team on a permanent basis. In this position you will design and build a suite of test automation services for our core product. This is an opportunity to join a team that is in full growth mode and play a part in the design and development of a cutting-edge product. We offer full benefits, bonuses, business casual environment (jeans), and opportunity for remote work in time.
- 5+ years QA experience with a minimum of 2 years on the automation side
- 2+ years’ experience developing testing frameworks with Java and Selenium
- Ability to design, code, and document automated test cases within a defined framework.
- Experience testing multi-tiered web-based and/or mobile systems.
- Hands-on experience with advanced testing tools such as Selenium, Postman, Cucumber, Protractor, Jasmine, and SOAPUI
- Familiarity with CI/CD environments, Git and other development build tools
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field