Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Fast growing and extremely dynamic company has an immediate need for a QA Tester. In this role, you will work on small manual testing team and play an integral role as the company continues to expand its SaaS-based product. You will play a critical role in not only the SDLC but solving actual business problems as well. You must be passionate about your work and have a high attention to detail. This is an opportunity to assist with the development of industry-leading product in a high-demand, exciting Industry.
This company offers an awesome culture, full benefits, jeans every day, and an environment that encourages you to think outside of the box and be creative.
- Work with project/product team to develop testing plans to ensure adequate and effective verification of what is being developed.
- Handle functional regression and browser-based regression testing to cover application features.
- Use modern technologies and platforms - must enjoy working with open source technologies.
- Create tracking methods to monitor stability and defect eliminations.
- 2+ years QA testing experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Functional regression and browser-based regression testing.
- Can assist with the development and implementation of QA best practices and test plans.
- Preferences: Experience testing SaaS-based web applications; Experience testing for a product that appeals to smaller to medium-sized customers (the company's customer base demands a lot of them).