Peachtree Corners, United States
over 1 year ago
Quality Control Analyst II- Northeast Atlanta
Are you smart? A problem solver? Like to dig in and analyze data? Then this temp to hire position is for you!
Ideal candidate will have a financial analyst type of background, with the ability to prioritize – things are always changing and you need to be able to adjust and prioritize what is most important each day.
Also must have an understanding of Accounting – need to understand debits and credits – everything this role does has a P&L impact. Position will pay $55-60K plus 10% quarterly bonus.
As a Quality Control Analyst II you will be expected to be knowledgeable and capable as a researcher, analyst and problem solver for systems and operational processes. Assisting in reviewing and administering contractual documents provided by Operations & Business Development. He/She will work closely with direct manager in identifying key issues pertaining to partner agreements prior to executing.
REQUIRED ROLE-BASED SKILLS:
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- High aptitude for creative problem solving
- Strong ability to work and think independently
- Highly detailed-oriented
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of complex contractual agreements
- Ability to analyze financial data and have above average mathematical proficiency
- Ability to multi-task on several active projects
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel - preferred
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service to internal and external customers
- Strong organization, prioritization and follow through skills
- Partner contract management
- Create/Modify business requirements for all partners in company database
- Create/Modify partner price sheets
- Assist in identifying issues with contractual terms before agreements are executed
- Ensure price changes are communicated to all relevant parties to provide visibility, transparency and awareness
- Weekly close-out process
- Inter-departmental liaison
- Supporting operations in executing compliance requirements
- Credit card program management
- Maintain relationship with third party vendor
- Maintaining and creating process documentation for cross training
- Researching and identifying process improvement opportunities