Atlanta, United States
3 months ago
Billing Analyst - Rated Usage
Location: Perimeter, Atlanta, GA
The Rated Usage Billing Specialist is an administrator of rated usage data and billing job processes in Salesforce and with our proprietary usage service. In a SaaS Marketing Software company, rated usage billing is a critical function to get right in the customer experience because customers want to have predictability and insight into usage so they can maximize their marketing spending to get optimal return on their advertising dollars. This role is responsible for working closely with the rated usage and order management teams, the sales and renewals teams, and the order to cash team in the end-to-end order to cash process. This is an opportunity to work for a mid-size market-leader with great opportunities for growth; the role is responsible for critical functions within a unique company with best-of-class IT systems and processes
- Calculate customer usage against each customer’s committed volume
- Ensure overage processes result in accurate invoices to the customer
- Research and resolve usage billing problems or issues
- Reports to Order Operations Manager
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred)
- Experience with SaaS billing, preferably with rated usage expertise
- Solid data analysis skills with good working knowledge of excel
- Ability to manage stress in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Software billing processes, preferably with Salesforce experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Financial Analyst-level analytical skills with experience dealing with large data sets
- Expertise in dealing with customer billing issues in ways that enhance the customer experience
Please apply in confidence!
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
Our mission is to provide a seamless recruiting solution for both our clients and candidates. We take the time to gain an understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs and customize our recruitment process because each individual and company is unique.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support, allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization.