Marietta , United States
about 1 year ago
Our client is a market leader in their niche providing specialist service in the Healthcare industry. They wish to hire a Revenue Cycle Manager to join their team and will be responsible for leading the Accounts Receivable Team to ensure day to day tasks are completed and ensuring all claims are processed accurately in a timely manner.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Ensures that accounts receivable staff is cross-trained on various areas within the AR department.
- Review and improve workflow.
- Researches and corrects rejected claims for re-submission.
- Manage weekly billing and finalizing of claims for each facility. Assists with the monthly closing of accounts receivable
- Assumes project manager role for AR conversions
- Maintains facility/office quality and productivity standards.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-8 years' relevant experience
- Leadership experience
- Knowledge of funding guidelines for Medicaid, Medicare
- Previous experience re-designing workflows
- Good Excel skills