Growing and highly stable company has an immediate need for a RPA Developer. In this role, you will handle the development and configuration of automation processes per the requirements. You will refine processes and tasks using workflow principles, find areas for improvement, work closely with IT and the business to integrate technical solutions, define workflow systems strategies/system requirements and design/prototype WFM tech solutions. You will need a strong understanding of technical architecture, data modeling, data/sw integration experience, and change management. This is a great company offering a good work life/balance, excellent benefits, annual bonus potential, 401K matching, casual dress in the office, opportunity for career growth, and much more.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of RPA bot development experience. Should have experience with one of the following: Pega, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, or UIPath.
- Can identify and select processes for RPA bot automation.
- Hands-on experience building and deploying RPA bots (ideally at least three).
- Experience with XML, SQL, PL-SQL.