Atlanta , United States
9 months ago
Our client is a global manufacturer of essentials goods and they wish to hire a Sales Analyst will work closely with the Sales and other critical departments to provide sales, product and financial analysis for business decision making. This role will be responsible for Sales Reporting and Analysis, and this role will require in-depth knowledge of developing business models, reporting tools and be able to present findings to senior management.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Analyze sales information and provide detailed reports with KPI’s to support the sales team and the organization.
- Lead the monthly sales forecast and annual sales budget roll-up process; provide weekly tracking and analysis on progress toward achieving top-line commitments.
- Analyze historical and future performance to provide recommendations for key shareholders and customers to optimize product pricing, mix and volume to increase market share.
- Create automated reports and dashboards as the key SME for sales reporting systems and coordinate systems training for Sales and Marketing teams.
- Act as the liaison between business groups and the IT organization to prioritize and assist with the development technology enhancements to meet business needs while ensuring data integrity.
- Work with the Customer Service, Finance, Sales and IT organizations to ensure that sales are accurately reported and tie to the P&L/GL as part of month-end close process.
- Prepare and provide accurate month-end reports for use in financial reporting, accruals, and business decisions.
- Provide insights, analysis and reporting that supports customers and sales rep incentive plans, including customer scorecards, and other mechanisms to increase purchase behavior.
- Establish and manage control processes for data updates and data integrity in the system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or another Business-related field.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a Sales or Business Analytics role.
- Experience with sales analysis, trending, price, volume and product mix
- Requires advanced Excel skills with knowledge with business modeling, and forecasting
- Must be able to collaborate within a matrixed environment (sales, operations, marketing, IT, finance, supply chain, customer service) while managing multiple projects.
- Must be able to present findings to diverse audiences.