Atlanta, United States
almost 2 years ago
Stable and high-growth company has an immediate need for a Scrum Master. This is a cutting edge company with a leading product. This company offers competitive base salaries, full benefits, and an exciting environment. Job duties include guiding the organizing Agile/Scrum practices, making sure the team is organized, assessing Scrum maturity and coaching them to reach higher levels, removing impediments to the process, and supporting the Product Owner.
- 2+ years in a Scrum Master position for a dynamic, fast-paced software development team -- must have strong experience around Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Very comfortable with user stories, ATDD, TD, CI, continuous testing, paring, and automated testing.
- Can get the work done either through coercion, assigning, or dictating.
- In the office 5 days a week.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.