Atlanta, United States
15 days ago
Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Security Analyst for an immediate contract opening. In this role, you will handle the monitoring of computer networks/components to confirm compliance with company data security policies and objectives. You will plan and implement security controls, work with various users across IT and the business, and be able to clearly articulate the security statuses to upper management.
- Can perform security audits to ensure compliance.
- 3+ years' of broad security experience and knowledge of networking, Cisco ASA's, vulnerability management, GRC functions, SIEM, identity/user mgmt, and VPN systems.
- Must have one of the two: Either Cloud experience (Azure preferred) to monitor cloud infrastructure or 2) experience with POS Security.
- Experience defining/maintaining security best practices across the enterprise regarding servers, laptops, mobile, etc.
- Experience with monitoring log management (SIEM), general network security strategies.
- Monitoring perimeter security systems which can include firewalls, routers, intrusion detection sys, VPN's, etc.
- Strong communication skills to regularly meet w/business partners.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred unless you have a Security+ or CISSP.
- Pluses - Checkpoint, Sonic Wall, Office365.