Alpharetta, United States
about 1 year ago
We are actively searching for a Security Engineer to join our team in Alpharetta. In this position you will function as our in-house security expert and oversee the implementation and management of our security tools. You should want to perform the full stack of Configuration, Prevention, Detection, Incident Analysis and Triage. This is an important position, as you will monitor attacks, malware, and play a crucial role in the development of our security program. You will design/develop/execute test plans, monitor logs and alerts, manage AWS security groups, and manage our SIEM platform. We have a casual work environment, remote work options, full benefits, 401K with match, and bonus.
- 3+ years of professional IT Security experience with sound understanding of networking. Must be able to work on prevention, detection, and analysis/triage incidents.
- Can perform both configuring and indentifying vulnerabilities as well as analyzing security events.
- Must have some experience working within AWS.
- Experience monitoring SIEM solutions and handling analysis of accompanying data.
- Regarding SIEM, ideally can set up new processes, and propose tools to use.
- General experience - IDS, firewalls, security logs, anti-virus, intrusion detection experience.
- Propose new ideas and best practices to implement.
- Bachelor's Degree required.