Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Growing and exciting SaaS-based company has an immediate need for a mid-level Security Engineer. In this role, you will focus on designing, developing, testing, deploying, and supporting security measures. You will carry out security assessments and vulnerability testing to discover risk throughout the org, developing and ensuring methods are in place to continually maintain and enhance security, internally and externally. This is a dynamic, high-growth company with A+ office space, casual dress, competitive base salaries, and an innovative, tech-first mentality.
- 4+ years of security engineering experience.
- Comfortable handling security analysis using SIEM tech.
- Experience carrying out security assessments and developing/deploying security solutions.
- Strong core fundamental experience around TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, OSI along with able to work with complex networks.
- Preference: Bachelor's Degree OR Security Certs; experience w/security for cloud-based platforms.