Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
- Responsible for monthly close activities related to inventory and the inventory reserve.
- Participate in monthly close meetings to discuss financial results with a broad financial team.
- Effectively communicate with operations team to provide accounting guidance on processes related to inventory.
- Prepare ad-hoc requests from senior management related to inventory balances and movement.
- Monitor on-going controls, system, and activities related to inventory, as well as make recommendations on improvements to processes or system setup.
- Streamline operational accounting capabilities by leveraging NetSuite and Xactly system functionalities.
- Ability to document, research, and conclude on various technical accounting areas, including being able to translate technical conclusions into ‘operationalized’ processes.
- Key partner to the Director of Accounting to assist with improving several key processes, as well as helping to manage key areas of Revel audits.
- Work on projects and ad-hoc requests, as requested.
- Help prepare financial reports and internal reports, as requested.
- BS in Accounting and CPA license required.
- 4 years of minimum experience with a combination of Big 4 experience and private accounting.
- NetSuite experience is a plus.
- Experience in a SAAS environment.
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills and strong analytical skills are required.
- Organized and manages time efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and well with groups.
- Experience in a rapidly changing work environment. Must be able to work with a strong sense of urgency and wear many hats.
- Strong excel skills.
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, and 401K plan
- Office Happy Hours
- Quarterly and annual company outings
- Apple equipment
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
Our mission is to provide a seamless recruiting solution for both our clients and candidates. We take the time to gain an understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs and customize our recruitment process because each individual and company is unique.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support, allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization.
Please apply in confidence to Patty Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org