Top Cobb County company has an immediate need to hire a Senior Accountant. This is a permanent position, will pay in the $75-85K range. Details below. Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Preparation and posting of monthly journal entries including cash, accruals and adjustments according to monthly close schedule
- Cost close financial reporting for Corporate HQ
- Monthly reconciliation, including the reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
- Assist with the preparation of month end reporting requirements
- Ensure accuracy of financial systems (tie out with consolidation ledger, data integrity)
- Work to identify procedure and process improvement areas
- Support special projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 6 - 8 years of relevant accounting experience, multi-location experience preferred
- Ability to analyze complex accounting documents to improve processes and reporting where results have monetary impact.
- Experience with automated accounting systems
- Exposure to ERP financial systems, Oracle preferred
- Must possess strong computer skills overall, including the ability to navigate between different systems. Requires experience and competency working with Excel, i.e. Vlookups, etc.