Our client is a leader in the Healthcare industry providing essential services in a niche market. They wish to hire a Senior Accountant that will be fast tracked to Accounting Manager. This role will be responsible for corporate accounting and some aspects of SEC Reporting and will assist with the preparation of all internal and external financial reports in connection with month-end close etc.
Essential duties will include: -
- Prepare and review the general ledger.
- Analyze monthly expenses incurred and accrued.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Assist in reviewing, developing, and monitoring actual results compared to prior periods.
- Lead monthly interaction with senior management to evaluate results and performance.
- Monitor and implement enhancements to various technologies used.
- Assist in preparation the 10-Q / 10-K.
- Manage and organize deliverables from subsidiaries for external financial reporting.
- Assist in preparing quarterly reviews and annual audits, providing information to auditors.
- Compliance with SOX.
- Assist implementation of financial reporting systems.
Job Requirements: -
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA Is a big plus
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Public Accounting or mix of Public and Industry
- Strong Excel (pivot tables and V-LOOKUP)
- Experience with GL and financial reporting systems
- Some Technical Accounting expertise