Senior Accountant - Inventory
Pay: $85,000 - 110,000 plus bonus
Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to be located in Atlanta, GA. This position is responsible for the costing, analysis and reporting of Company's North America inventory. This position will lead the oversight of the annual standard cost roll, the preparation of month end journal entries, account reconciliations and variance analyses and reports; as well as various other accounting related projects as needed.
Responsible for annual standard cost roll across all facilities, including developing and monitoring project timeline, performing Year Over Year variance review and providing feedback to the plants for conversion cost standards
• Perform month-end journal entries associated with inventory
• Maintain the rolling physical inventory plan and communicate to partnering teams
• Generate month end inventory reports
• Compile and reconcile inventory positions with Supply Chain
• Lead reconciliation of ERP to Hyperion to ensure it is appropriately presented in the financials
• Prepare month Blackline Reconciliations
• Drive continuous improvement in the areas of cost accounting and use of SAP
Bachelor Degree in Accounting
CPA or CPA track perferred
5-7 years in a similar role with experience in costing and reporting inventory
Manufacturing experience is A MUST!
Experience with Oracle, SAP or large ERP system required
Please apply in confidence!
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
Our mission is to provide a seamless recruiting solution for both our clients and candidates. We take the time to gain an understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs and customize our recruitment process because each individual and company is unique.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support, allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization.