Our client is a services and retail company that wishes to hire a Senior Accountant that is ready for the upward move to Accounting Manager and will be responsible for managing the people, performance, and processes of the back office.
Essential duties will include: -
• Month-end close entries, prepare reconciliations, process sales tax returns, complete bi-weekly payroll including monthly commissions reports, and act as tax and audit liaison with selected partners.
• Manage day to day activities, monitor coverage, develop process improvement initiatives, facilitate performance reviews, document and administer best practices.
• Audit & maintain all employee files.
• Produce weekly KPI reporting.
• Work closely with other departments to evaluate transactional workflow, monitor performance and exception reports, and implement process improvement initiatives.
Job Requirements: -
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 5+ years relevant experience
• Some level of supervisory experience
• Strong Excel skills
• E-Commerce experience is a strong plus