Our client in the Vinings/Smyrna area is seeking two detail oriented and experienced Sr. Accountants/Accounting Managers. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of professional accounting experience with a track record for providing accurate and efficient work.
- Prepare financial statements and regulatory reporting documents
- Analyze financial reports
- Maintain account balances and bank statements
- Oversees accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and stockholders
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end and year-end close processes
- Assist with audits and taxes
- Supervise accounting department, junior employees, and accounting assistants
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience.
- Public accounting experience a plus.
- Background of dealing with auditors and working on audits required.
- Knowledge and understanding of Sarbanes Oxley required.
- Proficient in Oracle R12 and Excel
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to multitask and take on several projects/tasks at once
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented ability to work with executives, calm under pressure.