Atlanta , United States
about 1 year ago
Our client is a well respected Accounting & Finance professional services organization that specializes in critical projects for their clients. These projects include IPO, M&A, Process Improvement, Systems Implementation, Restructuring, SEC and Accounting assistance etc.
They wish to hire Senior Associates that will have a background in Audit that want to move into professional services and be involved with some of the nation’s largest corporations completing important financial and accounting projects of critical strategic significance. Investing your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind projects.
The ideal candidate will be a CPA or CPA track have a background in Audit.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• CPA or CPA track.
• Minimum of 3 years strong accounting experience. This includes at least 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large CPA firm.
• Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
• Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. GAAP and FASB rules and standards.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.).
• Demonstrated career progression and job stability.