A growing company has an immediate need for Senior SDET on a direct hire basis. This is a fast-paced environment and you will work with very intelligent people. In addition the the development team, you will work closely with project-specific DBA's and ETL Developers. This is a fun and exciting group offering competitive base salaries, full benefits, 401K matching, telecommute options, fully stocked kitchen, and much more!
- Architect, design, develop, and support automated frameworks and scripts.
- Create automation strategy and automation plans.
- Make sure product deliverables line up with business requirements and software development standards.
- Handle the development and execution of automated data integrity and functional tests.
- Bachelor's Degree (almost required).
- 5+ years' C# .Net Development experience with a good understanding of OOD and when to use design patterns (factory pattern, singleton). Must be able to write sound object oriented code (polymorphism, encapsulation).
- Experience implementing dependency injection.
- Experience with web test automation and test automation tools (HP UFT, Selenium, Coded UI Test).
- Strong experience in designing data validation scripts or procs, working w/databases, analytics, or data validation.
- Experience building integration tests using various tools (MS Test, NUnit, SPecFlow, etc.).
- High attention to detail and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.