Atlanta, United States
about 1 year ago
Fast growing and dynamic company has an immediate need for a Senior DevOps Engineer. You will play a critical role for the company, and you must be passionate about your work and have a high attention to detail. This company is looking for a person who is highly skilled with AWS, understanding how to architect and deploy secure apps on AWS technology. You will work as a DevOps evanglist, working with app teams to make sound tech decisions and helping to improve designs and to improve application performance in production. This is an opportunity to assist with the development of industry-leading product in a high-demand, exciting Industry.
This company offers an awesome culture, full benefits, jeans every day, and an environment that encourages you to think outside of the box and be creative.
- 8+ years of overall IT experience with recent experience on the DevOps side - must have strong experience with AWS, logging/monitoring, and Linux.
- Comfortable working within a high traffic web environ.
- Strive to learn, really enjoy working on a fun team, have an open mind to new ideas and practices.
- Preferences: Provisioning/configuration of AWS using CLI / API and Terraform; RabbitMQ, Kafka or others; APM; Ansible; Python; Bash; Git.
- Pluses - App Security; SaaS; RoR.; AWS Certification.