We are actively searching for a Senior Cloud Engineer / DevOps Engineer to join our team in Midtown on a permanent basis. In this role, you will work on a tech team in a dynamic and casual, modern work environment. They offer lunches, stocked kitchen, competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We have major plans to scale our product, and your work will directly impact the growth of the company.
- Increase availability, scalability, and performance of our production and non-production environments
- Consistently evaluate stack to keep performance running smoothly and efficiently.
- 10+ years of infrastructure engineering experience with core strength in Linux and AWS
- Strong experience cloud technologies around AWS EC2 and various tech including Route53, S3, and Cloud formation
- Proficiency with one or more scripting languages (Python, Bash, Go).
- Professional experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Proficiency with Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- General knowledge Various DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, etc.); configuration management/automation tools; Agile methods; scripting languages.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred