Stable and exciting company has an immediate need for a Senior Data Engineer on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will focus on collaborating to architect and implement cloud infrastructure, utilizing technology in the cloud which includes Azure BI, up-to-date development tools, visualization, and much more to orchestrate data-driven analysis, automation, and data science. You will apply data modeling to resolve issues, analyze/develop data pipelines, target and analyze data in the design of scalable solutions, and build automated TDD. The right candidate will have strong OOP experience, strong cloud exposure (Azure or AWS), and excellent polish and presentation. This company offers a highly competitive compensation plan, bonuses/equity, 401K matching, full benefits, and excellent opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
- Bachelor's Degree required along with excellent communication skills.
- 6+ years' experience with RDBMS systems, data warehousing, and advanced SQL Server.
- Experience with cloud technologies (either Azure or AWS). They have an excellent process in place and can easily ramp you up on the Azure tools, Data Factory, and BI stack in place).
- Strong experience with object oriented programming with any language and you should be open to using Python. (they are not looking for scripting experience - they need OOP experience).
- Strong experience with data modeling, ETL tools, BI platforms.