Fast growing company has an immediate need for a Full Stack Senior Developer. In this position, you will work on a key enterprise application for the company as the company continues to scale this particular product and push it to market. You must have full stack experience from back to front and have solid experience with Angular 2 (5 is preferred). Ideally, they are targeting someone who thrives in TDD environments and has NodeJS as well. This is new development, and your work will be put directly into the hands of the external customer. Their Developers are highly valued.
This company is growing extremely fast and continues to add new customers to its already impressive client base. They offer a modern work environment, casual dress code, work from home options after ramp up time, competitive base salaries, 401K matching, and more.
- 6+ years full stack software engineering experience -- general experience could include PHP (they are moving away from PHP and going to NodeJS), MVC frameworks, TDD, NodeJS, AWS, etc?.
- External Integrations via APIs, including REST and XML-RPC
- Reliable with a strong ability to hit deadlines in an Agile/Scrum shop.
- Comfortable with CI deployment tools and methods.
- NodeJS; Hapi, NestJS, Next, Angular 5; AWS exposure; RDS, Dynamo, Lambda, Cognito; Bachelor's Degree.