Mobile, United States
about 1 year ago
Our client in a market leader in the Healthcare industry providing essential services within a niche critical area. The client wishes to hire a Senior Finance Manager with M&A experience, preferably on the buy side of several acquisitions. This is a growth opportunity that could lead to a VP position based on projected growth.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Responsible for the divisional strategic planning process in partnership with the business units.
- Support the development of the growth plan; assess and prioritize growth initiatives across the division, in partnership with finance and business leaders.
- Partner with the business leaders and corporate development to assess market opportunities and performance against external landscape.
- Build detailed execution plans and mobilize growth initiatives in support of long-range plans.
- Structure complex and ambiguous problems and conduct fact base analysis to drive to recommendations and actions quickly.
- Deliver high-quality communications of recommendations and provide regular updates and conclusions to finance and business leaders.
- Develop and lead financial acquisition integration road-map.
- Establish and maintain post acquisition performance metrics.
- Responsible for determining purchase price allocation and opening balance sheet
- Validate valuation assumptions (ie: Customer relationship assets, completed technology, inventory and fixed asset valuations, in process R&D)
- Determine fair value amortization/depreciation schedules
- Participate/assist in writing purchase accounting memos related to transactions
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- CPA is a plus
- Must have been the lead on several acquisitions
- 7+ years' of relevant experience
- 2+ years' experience in financial and valuation analysis
- 15% travel