Kennesaw, United States
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leader in their, offering specialized services in the Healthcare industry. They wish to hire a Senior Financial Analyst that will provide information and analyses to the management team. This position offers 1 day per week remote.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Trend and Operational Analysis
- Create financial models for customer and product profitability analysis
- Perform monthly income statement, balance sheet and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Monthly management financial package: generating, accumulating and verifying (and reconciling, if necessary) reports for monthly management financial package
- Report validation/reconciliation: problem solving on as-needed basis to either validate or reconcile financial reports from operating system to financial statements
- Budget preparation: Development of the annual operating budget and models used to forecast revenue and operating expenditures
- Information requests: responding to financial data/information requests from other managers/departments within the company
- Monthly key indicator reporting: assist in trending key performance metrics on a monthly basis and report to management
- Market/competitor monitoring: maintaining files/records of data on competitors and our market to assist company in gauging its effectiveness
- Industry trends: Evaluate competitive strategies and industry trends to determine impact on current or contemplated action plans
- Capital Expenditures: Coordinate annual capital plan process and track actual and forecast capital spend on current/future projects
- Provides support for the following: ad-hoc requests & projects, financial models, proactive financial analysis of monthly financials, create/modify complex financial models
- Efficiency evaluation: Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
- Bachelors' Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Must have advanced knowledge of Excel (including Pivot tables, V-lookups, H-lookups, Charts,etc.)
- Financial modeling experience in Excel is required.
- Expertise in PowerPoint a plus
- Must have working knowledge of GAAP and financial statement reporting (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statements, etc.) and how they work.
- Analytical: must be excellent problem solver; able to independently break complex problems down into manageable sequence of steps.