Atlanta , United States
2 months ago
Our client provides advisory services and solutions to businesses and they wish to hire a Senior Financial Analyst that will support M&A strategies through financial modeling, due diligence, deal closing, integration planning, execution, and problem solving.
Essential job duties: -
- Analyze potential acquisition and investment opportunities, perform financial modeling, and support the negotiation. Engage with business intermediaries, sellers, internal business owners, key stakeholders and other support personnel.
- Assist M&A Manager in designing and implementing financial models and standards for acquisition activities.
- Research industry participants and competitive landscape to develop actionable awareness of potential acquisition and investment opportunities and serve as an advisor.
- Evaluate target companies for financial, operational and strategic fit and understands and evaluates the impact of the potential transaction on business strategy.
- Execute all aspects of strategic acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and strategic investments from inception through due diligence, valuation, closing and integration, and support internal approval and communication processes for completion of a transaction.
- Monitor the performance of acquisitions and investments to ensure that business and economic standards are being achieved.
- Assessing deal return on investment; advising senior management on deal financial risks and return; and making final financial recommendations in a clear and confident manner.
- Prepare final presentations on deal risk, returns and final recommendations to management for review and consideration.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure timely completion of valuations, diligence and integration planning.
- Assist the finance team in preparing market presentation materials for divestiture deals.
Job Requirements: -
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Economics or related subject, MBA preferred
- 2-6 years prior experience of substantial diverse financial analysis and financial modeling
- CMA, CFA or CPA is a plus
- M&A experience
- Strong Excel skills