Atlanta , United States
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leader in their niche, providing logistical support and services to the healthcare industry. They wish to hire a Senior Financial Data Analyst to join their finance team.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Build pricing models based on various assumptions from external and/or internal data.
- Analysis of operational and financial data for development of variance explanations.
- Prepare pro forma profit and loss statements based on assumptions obtained from analysis.
- Read RFP information to determine required services & pricing needs.
- Monitor financial performance of existing contracts & determine if re-pricing is warranted.
- Work with cost accountants to provide support for analysis.
- Summarize and communicate to management the underlying assumptions and data points used in developing pricing models.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting etc.
- 5+ years experience as a Data/Financial Analyst or related field
- Required experience with MS Access, Excel, and SQL
- Consulting, analytics, or digital agency background strongly preferred
- Ability to solve complex data problems and a strong intellectual sense for identifying trends and extracting business insights
- Demonstrated ability to communicate insights effectively to internal and client stakeholders
- Working experience Data analytics or Predictive modeling and supply/demand forecasting
- Experience using enterprise data warehouse, business intelligence, and visualization tools (e.g. Netezza, Qlik, Tableau)