Atlanta , United States
8 months ago
Our client is a leading global provider of specialized services and they wish to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to join their Audit team.The Internal Audit team provides value-added financial and operational assurance services throughout the organization.
Essential daily duties include:-
- Assist in the drawing up of SOX program documentation and perform related testing duties.
- Execute financial and operational audits worldwide consistent with company audit approach by using a risk-based framework.
- Identify audit issues, and co-ordinate and effectively communicate team findings and solutions verbally and in writing to Management.
- Maintain database, audit files, and monitor audit progress.
- Coordinate the initial creation and updating of company policies and procedures.
- Perform special projects as assigned by the Director (acquisition integration, due diligence, divestitures, investigations and other financial assistance).
- Assist in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement projects in the department.
- Mediate difficulties with local Management
- Create and maintain Teammate file(s) or equivalent, including monitoring template.
- Support meetings (planning, entrance, status, exit).
- Draft audit reports for review by the Manager / Director
- Provide updates on audit progress to the Manager / Director and auditee.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of Auditing and Accounting experience
- CIA or CISA certification a plus.
- Experience of auditing in complex environments
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, SOX and COSO internal controls framework
- Experience of managing, planning and performing risk-based audits.
- Experience of Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methods a plus.