Essential duties will include:-
- Prepares and/ or reviews journal transactions associated with gross margin in accordance with GAAP, i.e. inventory valuation, cost of sales, transportation, storage, & other associated fees.
- Prepares and reviews account reconciliations.
- Daily and monthly tracking of expenses, along with creating month end accruals related to activity.
- Prepares and/ or reviews weekly and monthly reporting. Analyzes and investigates variances between actual and projected results.
- Carries out ad hoc reports/assignments as needed
- Continuous process improvement and documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong knowledge of inventory
- Advanced experience using MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and Access
- Power BI is a big plus