Atlanta, United States
about 1 year ago
Growing and innovative company has an immediate need for a Senior iOS Developer on a direct hire basis. In this position you will work with cutting edge technologies and play an integral role in progressing the company's mobile efforts. This company offers a modern work environment, casual dress, flex schedule, competitive salaries, full benefits, and 401K matching.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of iOS development experience
- Works well in a fast-pace, Agile environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Objective-C, iOS SDK and core iOS frameworks
- Knowledge of Relational/NoSQL databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDb)
- Swift is highly preferred.
- Experience with AWS, GCP and Cloud an asset
- Proficient with RESTful APIs integrations