We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join our team on a 6 month plus contract basis with a potential to convert over to permanent. In this position you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting Microsoft web applications.
- Design, develop, code, prepare test data, test and debug systems according to defined standards to ensure quality solutions. Revise and refine systems as required.
- Designs flexible solutions designed for long term usage and deployment across multiple contracts. Proactive and responsible in how technology is deployed, and creates approaches that, whenever possible, utilize existing technical approaches and frameworks
- Works with project team, including external users and developers, to develop specifications, architecture, design, interfaces, coding, and other technical aspects of business and application programming projects.
- 6+ years of Microsoft Development experience
- Proficiency with ASP.Net Web Forms and MVC using C# with .NET 4.0 and higher
- Strong grasp of object-oriented design
- Strong experience writing RESTful APIs and understanding of design patterns.
- Strong experience with SQL databases and stored procedures
- Working knowledge of Cloud Computing is a big plus (MS Azure)
****No sponsorship Available, No 3rd Parties, No Relocation****