Reputable and growing company has an immediate need for a Senior .Net Developer. In this role, you will work on a team of Architects/Developers and handle full stack web development from Angular to Web services to database development. They are currently using Angular7 and always stay up to date. You will design, develop, release and support key business applications. This is an excellent company who hires top-caliber individuals and offers some of the best benefits you will find in Atlanta (competitive salaries, bonuses, 401K matching, etc.).
- Handle new development and maintenance for systems and apps as they interact with the business.
- Understand app development from a full-scale, back to front-end development perspective.
- Work directly with business users to gain an understanding of business software requirements.
- Communicate effectively with all users, technical and non-technical.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 6+ years of full stack development, strong foundation around OOP and OOD is a must (interview is highly technical).
- Experience with Angular2+ (currently have one project underway in Angular7).
- Core skills include .NET MVC, VS, REST Services, SQL Server, T-SQL (stored procs, views, functions), EF, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML5, JQuery, and XML.
- Must have experience with Team Foundation Server.
- Thorough understanding of web apps/server architecture and n-tier.
Degree in CS or related degree highly preferred.