Atlanta, United States
8 months ago
A reputable and growing company has an immediate need for a Senior .Net Developer on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will on a scrum team that is focused on new development with the latest .NET technologies and Angular (Angular is required). We hire top-caliber individuals and offer some of the best benefits you will find in Atlanta (competitive salaries, bonuses, 401K matching, 2 days remote work per week).
- Develop stable, scalable, secure and performant APIs using the latest stable version of .Net Core
- Build intuitive, efficient user interfaces using the latest stable release of Angular and TypeScript
- 7+ years of Microsoft development with proficiency in .NET core, C#, ASP.NET MVC, REST Services, SQL Server, T-SQL (stored procedures, views, and functions), Entity Framework, and Web API.
- Strong experience with building and maintaining RESTful web services
- Strong understanding of API driven architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field