Growing and well-established company has an immediate need for Network Engineer with NAC system experience. In this role, you will provide company-wide network support including the design, implementation, evaluation and maintenance of network-related hw/sw. You will handle various projects including new installs, hardware/application changes, and overall mods. General duties include administration of NAC systems (implement/manage), providing network access for various projects, Cisco ASA and/or Palo Alto, monitoring and reporting on NAC systems, and much more. This is a very stable company offering competitive base salaries, full benefits, a great work/life, and smart peers and management to work with.
- Bachelor's Degree and CCNP both strongly preferred.
- Experience with IEEE 802.1x required including strong experience with NAC configuration and implementation.
- 5+ years' networking experience including Cisco network routers/switches, Nexus core switches, and ASA Firewalls.
- Well-rounded experience getting into Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Strong preference for Forescout/FortiNAC.