Alpharetta, United States
about 1 year ago
Growing and highly stable technology company has an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will manage a small team of developers that are delivering internal business applications. You will be tasked with gathering requirements, setting timelines, and driving the overall projects through to completion. This is an excellent company offering a dynamic work environment, smart people, competitive base salaries, bonus plan, 401K matching and much more!
- 40% - requirement gathering. Working with internal users for Internal Applications, act as a project liaison between IT and the business, guide business leaders to understand requirements, etc.
- 60% - Staying on top of projects, planning new initiatives with business leaders, evaluate proposals, manage full project life cycle, etc.
- 7+ years of project management and requirements gathering experience
- Proven experience delivering software development projects in an enterprise environment.
- Skilled at working across an entire organization to implement business objectives.
- Comfortable gathering requirements and acting as the go between the business and developers.
- Experience delegating duties and ideally having some people management experience.
- Familiarity with an Agile/Scrum environment is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree required.