Highly profitable and growing company has an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager for a 8 month plus project. In this role, you will focus on project management centered on a long-term initiative to rebuild a system platform that is fundamental to the business. You will need to have fresh ideas and innovative solutions to drive the project to completion, handling complex problem solving and working independently to completion while keeping track of milestones. You will work heavily with key stakeholders within the Business and IT, on-shore and off-shore, and 3rd party vendors. This is a reputable company who hires sharp individuals. Your input will be greatly valued and you will be a key cog in the wheel.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Must have experience with Thunderhead/Smart Communications which is the platform they are building their documents on.
- Insurance industry experience (financial services may be considered).
- 5+ years of systems-related project management; large project scope and impact.
- Has experience working with both on and off-shore resource models.
- Ideally a bend of Waterfall and Agile methodologies (Waterfall at a minimum is required).
- Experience working with a large business/transformation initiative.
- Plus - PMP.