Senior Risk Management Analyst - Claims Management
Location: Windy Hill (Atlanta, GA)
This role will support the Risk Management function by collecting, organizing, maintaining, and analyzing key data in support of the insurance programs and claims management function. This role will leverage internal systems to pull data related to claims administration, conduct loss analyses, and manage financial data to summarize insights. This role will interface with business partners across the organization as well as external service providers, and individuals affected by claims to convey important updates and follow-up on claims.
• Own and develop annual operating plan, quarterly forecasts, and ad-hoc queries for all insurance expense lines.
• Own/develop monthly actual versus plan analysis related to insurance expense lines.
• Work with accounting partners to complete monthly close process related to insurance expense lines. Provide insight on operational changes, liaise with insurance carriers, and resolve field related queries.
• Receive and review incident reports from our field via direct email, or through online portal for coverage determination, and to initiate the claims process.
• Extract financial data, such as invoices
• Create or leverage pre-existing spreadsheets to upload financial data from financial system. Organize and clean data to prepare for analysis.
• Analyze financial data in Excel using pivot tables, vlookups and basic math formulas to provide insights, and prepare reports for stakeholders as requested.
• Compile and summarize results of insights into PowerPoint or reporting templates. Collaborate and communicate with manager to ensure all business questions have been analyzed.
• Tracks, reviews, and reconciles all invoices from Insurers, Brokers, and risk management service providers.
• Assist in preparation insurance applications, and any other data requests in support of insurance program renewals.
• Understand and provide required data to insurance providers, accounting and capital markets.
• Assist with development and management of Insurance function KPI’s, dashboards, and reporting.
• Assist with coaching and mentor junior level analysts to help enhance their skillsets and understanding of processes.
• This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree 3+ years experience claims management/analysis experience within property & casualty 3+ years forecasting/budgeting/planning experience Familiar with the month-end close process Very strong in Excel including pivot tables and vlookups Analytically minded
This job is NOT working for an insurance company! You will be working in a corporate risk department with top notch people!
Great benefits, flexibility in work hours, challenging work environment with opportunity for advancement!
Please send resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org