Atlanta, United States
about 1 year ago
We are actively searching for a Senior UI Engineer to join our team in Midtown on a permanent basis. In this role you will function as our most Senior UI resource with a focus on developing web and mobile platforms with React, ES6, and SCSS. We offer a relaxed work environment in a brand new modern space, competitive salaries, full benefits and plenty of room for career advancement.
- Develop new features and improve existing features taking on more complex, mission critical components
- Provide oversight of the technical design to ensure sound, scalable architecture guidelines and objectives
- Help establish and instill development best practices including code reviews and unit testing.
- Be part of a culture of ownership and quality with a sense of urgency
- Engage with product owners, product management, QA and other stakeholders to ensure key objectives are met.
- 5+ years of professional UI Development experience
- Advanced knowledge of React, specifically ES6 and associated languages
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Software Architecture, Systems Integration Concepts
- Experience with the design and implementation of REST APIs and services
- Must be proficient with HTML5, CSS3, and related web technologies including SCSS.
- Agile methodologies and Scrum experience using TDD and continuous integration
- Experience directing junior engineers, delegating tasks, providing guidance and overseeing deliverables.
- Computer science, math, engineering or comparable degree