Alpharetta, United States
about 1 year ago
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer/Xamarin Developer to join our team in Alpharetta. In this role you will work on our core Microsoft Development team but be focused on a new mobile initiative that utilizes Xamarin to deliver iOS and Android applications. This hire will be the subject matter expert on Xamarin and lead the initiative with the support of other team members. We have a relaxed work environment with a competitive compensation package, full benefits, 401K, bonus, and 20 days PTO days.
- Develop native applications for iOS or Android and understand the mobile technology stack
- Design, program, document, debug, test, deploy, support and sustain mobile web-service driven apps (iPhone, iPad, Android), interface and libraries
- Maintain solid sense of modern web and user experience design, graphics, layout, transitions and feedback on mobile platforms
- Work closely with a team of engineers and creative professionals in a highly collaborative environment on app design, integration with SaaS solutions and interface evolution
- 5+ years’ experience in mobile development or Microsoft development is preferred.
- 2 years of experience with Xamarin Application Framework
- Mobile development experience in iOS or Android ecosystem
- Proven mobile software development experience including published/referenceable examples of mobile applications available in the Apple App store or the Android marketplace.
- Experience with Xamarin product portfolio including TestCloud, AppCenter, and HockeyApp Tools
- Experience developing with Public Cloud providers such as AWS or Azure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent experience