We are actively searching for a DevOps Engineer to join our team on a permanent basis. We are actively interviewing and will hire ASAP. This position will work full remote until our office re-opens. In this role you will work on a team to
- Ability to develop tools and processes to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our software stacks.
- Understanding of large-scale distributed systems including n-tier architectures, application security, monitoring, virtualization, and containerization platforms
- Build and manage systems through the use of infrastructure-as-code.
- Experience with cloud providers specifically AWS.
- Capable of developing automation in multiple languages (Python and BASH preferred.
- Competency in Git and other common SCM tools
- Good knowledge with Linux OS.
- Experience configuration management tools and best-practices (i.e. Terraform/Ansible/Puppet, Git workflows, etc.). Similar products will suffice.
- Bachelor’s degree highly desired.