Growing company has an immediate need for a Server Administrator on a direct hire basis. In this role your core focus will be day-to-day Server Administration tasks. This is all project-based work and a great opportunity to see a wide array of issues. Standing up new servers, keeping servers patched, keeping workstations patched, looking at alerts that come through SCOM to make sure they stay as an alert and not an outage, a lot of those tasks. You will also decommission old servers and help continue to make a move from 2008 to 2016. This company has a relaxed work environment, full benefits, 401K with match, and plenty of room for advancement.
- 2+ years of server administration experience - you should be able to install a Windows server from scratch.
- Experience with virtualized servers (VMWare or Hyper-V). They use VMWare.
- Strong preference for SCOM but experience is not required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Pluses - exposure to Citrix; Exchange.