Decatur, United States
12 months ago
4-6-month contract to perm.
When perm, 50-70K
Growing and highly stable company has an immediate need for a Server Administrator on a contract to perm basis. In this role, you will work on a small IT team and be a key contributor as it pertains to everything server-related, including building, deploying, and maintaining. You should have in-depth knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, and DNS. Project work will be at the heart of this position, and you must work well independently and be self-motivated. These projects are independently worked by this Server Admin. This is an excellent company offering full benefits upon permanent conversion, retirement plans, and an excellent work/life balance.
- 6+ years of in-depth experience around Active Directory, Group Policy, and DNS.
- Server administration experience (design, deploy, maintain) around Web Servers and SQL Servers.
- Comfortable with design, deployment, and support of a system center suite of applications.
- Comfortable working as your own project administrator.
- Can handle maintenance of group policy and security settings, system authorization, GPO long/logoff scripts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues around server apps and sw.
- Preference: Citrix; Office 365; experience with MS Azure (company is moving to Azure and you will be a big part of this).