Our client is an International technology company that provides products and services in the financial services industry that enables companies to be more efficient. They wish to hire a Server Operations Analyst that will be responsible for the resolving incidents, completing service requests & providing technical support to IT project managers to implement, upgrade and deploy systems and applications.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Working with the IT Service Management team to ensure service level agreements are maintained through incident resolution and service request completion.
- Engage with inter-departmental teams to provide Product Lifecycle Management for all business critical systems.
- Work with IT project Managers to support the design & implementation of new systems and maintenance of existing systems.
- Collaborate with and support members of teams including peers in overseas locations.
- Working closely with the Project Management team and IT Service Management team you will need to be flexible in your work practices and able to support multiple work streams simultaneously. As well as provide support in a calm and clear manner to peers and members of other teams.
- Resolving incidents and completing service requests within agreed SLA’s.
- Provide practical technical skills during project delivery lifecycle.
- Deliver support documentation and knowledge transfer as required on completion of project delivery.
- Work within the service and change management processes.
- Day-to-day infrastructure maintenance, including but not limited to the management of multi-site Windows 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016 Active Directory Domains.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant discipline..
- Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange and MS System Center Suite
- Backup systems such as Veeam & Data Protector.
- Good understanding of Networking fundamentals and virtualized networks.
- Public Cloud (primarily Azure) is desirable.
- Load Balancing such as Kemp & F5 Big-IP.
- Virtualization platforms such as Microsoft Hyper-V
- SANs and storage arrays such as HPE 3-par and Nimble.
- Knowledge of Linux based systems.
- Experience of working within the ITIL framework
- Effective communication skills and engagement with both IT and non-IT colleagues
- The successful candidate must have worked in a previous role where they provided infrastructure support across a variety of technologies
- An interest in emerging technologies including; containerization, continuous build & devops.