Highly stable and growing company has an immediate need for a Service Delivery Analyst for direct hire position. In this role, you will assist with handling core ITIL process management, provide assistance with supporting the intranet portal (Sharepoint), among other duties. General duties include incident mgmt, communication mgmt, and esclation mgmt; developing communication plans and procedures; supporting company business functions and determining new requirements; work with different tech support verticals and understand IT Operations and how incident/escalation management intertwines with the service desk, field services, wintel, network, email, etc. Hours are flexible and weekend and off-hours support very minimal!
This is a great company with low turnover. This company offers competitive base salaries, a great work/life balance, flex hours, telecommute options, full benefits, 401K matching, and more.
- 3-7 years of hands-on ITIL process management experience - understands different pluses and minuses of using diff phases of ITIL-- incident mgmt., communication mgmt., and escalation mgmt.
- Must have experience with Sharepoint and has experience with an intranet portal. Can ideally create Sharepoint pages. They will teach you Sharepoint but you should come in with some experience.
- Experience working with off-shore resources.
- Must be extremely articulate and has a personality that can work with the 3rd party outsourced vendor and all levels of internal users.
- Pluses: ITIL Foundations Cert; Bachelor's Degree.