Highly stable and growing company has an immediate need for a Service Delivery Analyst for direct hire position. In this role, you will assist with handling core ITIL process management and work with a 3rd party for outsourced resources. General duties include ITIL incident management process development; handling escalation support for the business and IT ops; creating communication plans and templates; provide reporting; support solution development and interacting directly with IT support functions to make sure IT Ops provides the correct need to the business. You will handle Service Level planning including reporting with IT outsourcing partners as well. Hours are flexible and weekend and off-hours support is extremely minimal.
This company offers competitive base salaries, a great work/life balance, flex hours, telecommute options, full benefits, 401K matching, and more.
- 3-7 years of hands-on ITIL process management experience - understands different pluses and minuses of using diff phases of ITIL-- problem mgmt., change mgmt., and request/demand mgmt.
- Understands how outsourcing works and has worked in this type of IT Operations Service environment.
- Experience working with off-shore resources.
- Must be extremely articulate and has a personality that can work with the 3rd party outsourced vendor and all levels of internal users.
- Pluses: ITIL Foundations Cert (strong preference!); Bachelor's Degree.