Alpharetta, United States
about 1 year ago
Highly stable and growing company has an immediate need for a Service Delivery Analyst for a 6 month contract to hire role. In this role, you will assist with redefining asset management, handling core ITIL process management, and working with a 3rd party for outsourced resources. General duties include incident and request escalation management process on the IT Operations team, define/implement/support asset management process, procs, and tools (physical devices and license management), and capacity planning. You will handle Service Level planning including reporting with IT outsourcing partners, consolidation of server level reporting for all IT Ops services, trending, auditing, etc. Hours are flexible (8-5p, 4-7pm, etc.) and weekend and off-hours support is on a 4-week schedule rotation and is very minimal.
This is a great company with low turnover. This company offers competitive base salaries, a great work/life balance, flex hours, telecommute options, full benefits, 401K matching, and more.
- 3+ years of hands-on ITIL process management experience - understands different pluses and minuses of using diff phases of ITIL-- problem mgmt, change mgmt, incident mgmt, request mgmt, etc. Should be able to hit the ground running!
- Understands how outsourcing works and has worked in this type of IT Operations Service environment.
- IT asset management experience including ability to define/implement/support asset mgmt process, procedures, and tools.
- Must be extremely articulate and has a personality that can work with the 3rd party outsourced vendor and all levels of internal users.
- Pluses; ITIL Foundations Cert; Bachelor's Degree.