The Service Desk Analyst is the firm’s Technology Tier I support. This position is primarily responsible for first level phone and email support for the firm on a variety of telecommunication, hardware and software applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day responsibilities include answering first line help desk calls and responding to emails for all office locations.
- Follow IT asset management procedures for handling IT assets including intake of new equipment, moving of existing equipment and retiring end of life equipment.
- Following the IT ticket procedure, logs all requests, issues and resolutions.
- Following the IT procedure, escalates issues to Team Lead or Network Operations Team promptly.
- Completes special projects as time permits.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Chief Information Officer or Service Desk Team Lead.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree and law firm industry experience preferred
- One year minimum experience performing hands-on technical support is required
- Required to cover late shift and participate in an on-call rotation. Overtime hours as necessary
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hands-on experience with Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 2010, Office 365
- General computer troubleshooting skills
- Training skills would be helpful
- Critical thinker and tenacious problem solver
- Very customer service oriented, with excellent communications skills