Atlanta, United States
7 months ago
We are looking for a Software Development Manager (.NET) to joining our growing team! This is a hands-on position where you will have opportunity to lead and develop a team of 4-6 developers as well as develop core applications that are integral to the success of our business. You should not have leadership experience, but should also have been the point person on software development projects and strategic initiatives. You will drive the full SDLC from design to coding, testing and deployment. We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and a generous PTO program.
The right candidate will have the following to qualify:
- 1+ years in a Management role, leading a team of 3-5 developers with 3+ years as a Senior Developer
- 4+ years of development experience with C#, building Rest API’s, SQL Server, TDD within an Agile environment
- Experience building integrations with legacy or third-party systems.
- Experience managing software releases, application patching and changes to production configurations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical terms into business understandable communications
- Ability to manage, direct, and motivate staff to deliver projects under tight deadlines
- Experienced with high-transaction volumes is preferred.
- Experience with POS is preferred but not required.
- Experience developing products distributed to remote locations, On-Premise and to the Microsoft Azure Cloud is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or concentration in Computer Programming.