Growing and stable technology company has an immediate need for a C++ Software Engineer on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will spend the majority of your time on new development, working on a smaller-sized team of developers and QA's. You will design and develop UI's and functionality for embedded POS applications, ensuring secure client transactions while contributing within the full SDLC. You will design and develop fully and semi-integrated solutions, create app design specs, and contribute to architectural reviews. You will also create and execute unit tests in order to contribute to the CI process. This is an innovative, top company to work for - they offer competitive base salaries, full benefits, telecommute options, casual dress around the office, 401K matching, and much more!
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2+ years of designing, developing and supporting with C/C++ for enterprise-level applications. Preference for someone in embedded, low level, or message protocol development.
- Some experience writing unit tests required.
- Strong OOA and OOD via common design patterns; strong understanding of coding methods.
- Experience with multi-threaded applications.
- Comfortable in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.